Forked Tongue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for reptile keepers in North Florida.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Switching to frozen thawed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whopper
I walk through the drive-thru!
Whopper

Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

So my switch to frozen thawed is going well, of the 10 balls I fed tonight 7 ate. feeding them in their enclosure has conditioned them to be ready for food when the lid opens, the corns are 6 for 6 so far have more to go tomorrow gotta go to sleep 5:30 comes way to soon for me.
Back to top Go down
http://getasnake.com

AuthorMessage
Ferst Farm
'Unfocused'? But feeling much better now
Ferst Farm

PostSubject: exes - I know a guy - kidding!   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:26 am

I am so glad I don't have anchors, I mean kids and exes. You three make it sound so wonderful!
Good luck with all of them by the way, maybe they all will meet in an intersection somewhere and you'll
all have solid alibis. Look at the bright side (okay, the not so depressing side) you have each other to commiserate with.
Adam told me about Sat. eve. tonight and I think I have something to do this weekend that I still can't remember
what it is. It probably is something during the day or just my mind playing tricks on me. Hopefully I can
drink my way to whatever it is. It may be that I thought I would get my tax return done this weekend. I could
use the refund which is something we all can relate to.
Still trying to figure this whole forum thing out and finding new posts and added to old posts and having to wait 'til
I get home at night to read what you guys have been typing all day.
Anyway have a great Thursday to you all.
D.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 am

They say the mind is the first thing to go. king
Back to top Go down
https://forkedtongueforum.forumotion.net
Whopper
Whopper

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm

gotta try to feeed tonight, we will see how that goes, was going to last night, forgot about it left mice on a heating pad all night and day, came home to a terrable smell. lets not forget tonight. P.S. american idol sucks. I cant watch people make a complete butt of themselves
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Dude that's gross, LOL. And I concur, American Idol has to be the worst show ever conceived.
Back to top Go down
Whopper
Whopper

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 pm

I can always get 6 of 10 to eat, its just never the same 6, Ive also noticed some prefer rats to mice, Im gonna need to put in a rodent pro order soon, cuz I didnt get too many rats
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 pm

We need a guy in Georgia. American Rodent Supply does free shipping to GA with an order of $100 or more. And reduced shipping to here but they don't have a quote on their site, you have to email them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 am

I hope this place works out hate to lost my rats just when they start producing. king
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 am

So what's the word on this place?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Going to look at it Thur. Hopefully. Shasta drove by it Monday and said from outside looked ok. Yard needs to be cleaned, but not major. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switching to frozen thawed   Switching to frozen thawed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switching to frozen thawed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2