Forked Tongue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for reptile keepers in North Florida.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm totaly Legal!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whopper
I walk through the drive-thru!
Whopper

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 pm

So now im 100% legit, now I can say, and I feel better about doing it on here now given recent events, That I can get almost anything any on wants and I can sell it to you below retail. Right now Hots and ROCS are the exceptions. So if there is something anyone wants send me a personal messsage and I'll let you know how much, or you can check out me super cool web site.... As soon as snakehooked finishes it. Very Happy This is for anyone not just the other 3 people who are on here all the time, I know we frequently have guests on here. All of you sign up and send me a message.

Thank you,
D
Back to top Go down
http://getasnake.com
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 pm

I totally have the pages together I just need to put the slideshow together and stuff like that. If you want I can publish it as-is and you can have a look-see.
Back to top Go down
Whopper
Whopper

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Yes that would be great! Still thinking of what to put on the about us page. for the collection just some pics of the snakes I sent you. I guess, when you figure out the whole editing thing, which I really need to be able to do, I'll add some pics of my corns a nd tegus.
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 pm

well what I'm going to do is publish it to the site, see if there's an easy way to edit, if not, we'll figure something out. Right now it's 5 blank-ish pages because I haven't put anything up on them yet but I have them set up and linked properly. Just have to to photos , slideshows and whatever text.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 am

Aaahh. You finally came of age. king
Back to top Go down
https://forkedtongueforum.forumotion.net
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 am

LOL, ok, I'll be publishing the site TODAY. I have to set an FTP account up and get it uploaded. Just rememeber that there's nothing on it. All the links go to their proper pages but there's no content on any of them yet. Slideshow will take me somewhere in the area of an hour or two to do since I have to code it by hand. But first I have to go clean some venomous snake poop. I'll be back this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 am

Be carefull. king
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am

10-4 sir and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Everything go good. Hear anything on the retic. king
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:43 pm

It's all good in the hood. Harry is making the "official" announcement on Sunday, then I have to talk to him over the phone and arrange shipping and all that crap. I've about had it with the innanets, I finished D's site and my connection is so freaking retarded that it won't let me publish. So I basically did all that for nothing. I could have had his site up days ago using the generic builder the hosting company provides. I have a massive headache.
Back to top Go down
Whopper
Whopper

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm

no worries, I might mess around with it but I waiting on that guy to call me about the snakes, so I dont want to get into something and not be able to finish.
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

10-4, it's all installed and I have a simple template set up. Just have to fill in some of the blanks and stuff. I'll warn you now though that it's not even remotely intuitive so you might want to google soholauncher and read through a couple tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Whopper
Whopper

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:32 pm

WOW, i looked up white phase albino retic. I want one. After some quick research I found that the bob clark strain will produce purple, lavender and white. Is that true for all strains and is that info correct? From what I got from it was that each cluch will have some of each but fewer of the white, which is why they cost a little more. wow I cant wait to see it in person, I'll have to get a male so we can get lots of babies.
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 pm

You can breed any two albinos and get whites and lavs. From what I understand the purples are harder to get, they're darker than the lavs. Personally I like the whites best of all because the lavs and purples turn grey when they get big. hang on and I'll post a picture of the actual snake.
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Here she is.
I'm totaly Legal!! Mine10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 am

Wow she is a pretty one. Have you got your permit in yet? king
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 am

No not yet but I already asked if I could have her shipped to the shop and keep her there until my permit gets here and it's all good. On another note I might be getting a 10' male Tiger shipped Delta Dash from Chicago when the weather breaks there. Hopefully my permit is in hand by then or there might be a problem.
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

OK D, I have pictures uploaded to a photo album, I just need you to caption them and I'll set the links. On the main menu of the editor click photo albums, select "Collection" from the drop down menu, click edit and fill in some captions. I'll set the links and get the album onto the Collection page.
Back to top Go down
Whopper
Whopper

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:28 pm

thankyou will do
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Now I'm totally legal

I'm totaly Legal!! 20100220102124orangepar
Back to top Go down
Whopper
Whopper

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:41 pm

That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Cool. When are you getting your retic? king
Back to top Go down
snakehooked
Dorkus majorkus
snakehooked

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Harry is supposed to call me sometime so I can arrange shipping. I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later while the weather is still nice. Although I'm not sure what's shakin' in Arkansas so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm totaly Legal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm totaly Legal!!   I'm totaly Legal!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm totaly Legal!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forked Tongue Forum :: Welcome :: News & Events-
Jump to: