Forked Tongue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for reptile keepers in North Florida.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Levy County trying to ban exotics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Levy County trying to ban exotics Empty
PostSubject: Levy County trying to ban exotics   Levy County trying to ban exotics EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 am

Got this Email today and want ed to share.

Hello to all,

The Levy County Hearing set for August 5th at 1:30 pm has been rescheduled for Sept. 14th, 2010.
I know that for some of you the August 5th date was at same time as the AFA Convention so hopefully
the rescheduled date will give you the opportunity to attend. The hearing will be at the Levy County
Courthouse in Bronson, FL, I do not know at what time yet.

For all those of you that have donated to LEGAL FUND FOR FLORIDA'S EXOTIC ANIMALS, INC., I would
like to personally thank you! I will add a page to my web site that will give up to date information on
about the case and what progress is being made, so if I don't get you all emailed please check the web site under page 8 of Legal Fund at the top menu. The site is for my clinic plus the LEGAL FUND info. with a paypal donation button on page 5 for any one that can donate using my paypal account. (You don't have to have a paypal account established to donate this way, it is a secure way to donate, and you will receive a receipt).

The web site also has pictures plus video of the animals at our facility, primarily the Class 1 animals we have already placed in other facilities. I hope you enjoy the videos, I will add more as time permits.
Just a note-the FFA (Florida Federation of Aviculture) voted and donated a nice contribution to
the FUND and they are backing me in this endeavor to fight county government's involvement in the regulation of captive wildlife.

You can view the web site at either of the following:
www.drsuzannebilliar.com
or
www.myallpetsclinic.com

Also at the recommendation of some of the FWC permit holders I joined facebook under
Suzanne Billiar DVM., it is a good way to network with other people all over the world that share
a passion for animals. I have included the info. on the FUND and the web site as one more way
to get the word out about the problems exotic animal owners are facing as county and municipal
government enforce and/or adopt more ordinances directly affecting the keeping of exotic animals.

Thank you,
Suzanne Billiar, DVM
Back to top Go down
https://forkedtongueforum.forumotion.net

Levy County trying to ban exotics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forked Tongue Forum :: Welcome :: News & Events-
Jump to: